» Bucharest » Bucharest » Bucharest
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Bucharest, Bucharest
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Typical Transylvanian cities: the medieval city of Brasov – „the city of the Crown”, Sighisoara –one of the best-preserved in Europe and the only one still inhabited (UNESCO Heritage) and Sibiu – “Europe’s 8th most idyllic city to live”, ranked by Forbes.
- Alba Iulia – Apulum or „The City Of Gold”, a precious symbol of Romania as almost 100 years ago, it was here where the Great Unification took place on 1st of December.
- Impressive castles of Romania: Peles Royal Castle, the summer residence of the royal couple of Romania, also known as the pearl of the Carpathian.
- Corvin Castle, the Gothic masterpiece of Transylvania, one of the most impressive Gothic castles of Eastern and Central Europe, was home to several movies and film festivals.
- Turda Salt Mine – is one of the oldest salt mines in the world, an underground amusement park built deep inside the enormous mine. Business Insider placed the mine on top of their list of “coolest underground places in the world“.
3 nights of accommodation at a 3* hotel
English speaking guide
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bucharest
Transport by car/minibus
Lunch and dinner
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Bucharest Travel Guide