» Bucharest » Bucharest » Bucharest
9 reviews (4.89)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Bucharest, Bucharest
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Enjoy an unforgettable off road adventure in Romania that is full of attractions between untouched nature and special trails to charming traditional villages. During a 7 day trip, we will visit spectacular lakes, canyons, historical treasures and enjoy driving experience while the amazing views of the Carpathian Mountains accompanies us.
What you get?
• Get off the beaten tracks and enjoy fascinating off road and nature experiences
• Discover spectacular lakes, rivers, canyons and authentic villages where time has stood still
• Explore wildlife
• Enjoy coffee breaks in the mountains with breathtaking views
• Relax in the middle of the nature
• Driving at flying altitudes
• Transfagarasan Road
• Transalpina Road
• Visit Bran Castle (also known as Dracula’s Castle), a medieval masterpiece with fascinating history
• Visit charming medieval city of Brasov and explore its Old Town Center
6 nights accommodation in a double room, 4* special pensions / hotels
Airport / hotel pickup and drop-off
Bottled water and coffee breaks in the nature
English speaking guide trained in 4×4 off-road tours, available on the entire tour
Fuel and parking fees
Nissan Patrol or similar jeep rental with English speaking driver /guide
Towing and Recovery Equipment
Alcohol and other refreshing drinks
Lunch can be arranged as nature picnic or in a restaurant on the route – about 15 EUR/person
Other optional fees not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance specific for the off-road and adventure tourism
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Bucharest Travel Guide