» Bucharest » Bucharest » Bucharest
9 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 4 hours
Departs: Bucharest, Bucharest
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
The communist regime in Romania definitely was the most oppressive in Central and Eastern Europe, leaving deep marks in all that concerns different social aspects like economy, religion, architecture and culture.
• See the first Romanian Parliament and find out how the first outlaw communists plotted a bomb attack against the democrats.
• Find out all the superlatives characteristic to the second biggest administrative building in the world, the Palace of the Parliament.
• Visit one of the neighborhoods built for the communist elite during the time of Stalin.
• See the biggest unfinished communist urban project, Casa Radio.
• Enjoy more stories about the life in communism and how the regime finally collapsed: The Revolution.
Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Bucharest Travel Guide