» Bucharest » Bucharest » Bucharest
3 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 4 hours
Departs: Bucharest, Bucharest
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Available in English / Italiano / Français
Explore Bucharest with its Iconic Landmarks and discover the unique History, Culture and Traditions of Romania.
SafeTours: We have implemented the recommended measures for prevention and disinfection against the coronavirus to ensure the safety of travelers and guides/drivers.
Private Tour Highlights:
• The Revolution Square – controversies surrounding the events that lead to the Dictator’s demise
• The Village Museum – authentic traditional peasant houses preserved for future generations
• The Old Town – the architecture and lifestyle of Bucharest – The Little Paris
• The People’s House – the Dictator’s egocentric ambition
• The Romanian Athenaeum – Bucharest’s jewel of culture and architecture
• The Triumphal Arch – symbol of Romania’s unification under King Ferdinand and Queen Mary
authentic. inspiring. memorable. safe.
Values that we hold as promise for each of our concept theme private tour experiences.
Bottled water on tour start and sweet surprise
English/French/Italian speaking guide/driver for the entire tour
Entry Tickets and Photo fees included.
Guided Tour of the Village Museum
Private air-conditioned spacious vehicle
Sanitization of the vehicle before each tour
Walking tour of the Historical Centre
Entry ticket for the Village Museum
Gratuities for Guide/Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
30 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
15 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
20 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Bucharest Travel Guide